Office Furniture – For Relaxed and Efficient Work
Most people spend a large part of their day at work. The use of ergonomic equipment and furniture is therefore imperative. Ergonomic furniture supports a pleasant work environment and ensures that you leave work as relaxed as possible at the end of the day. A back-friendly office chair and a desk are the essentials, but perhaps also consider “smart” accessories such as a sliding keyboard drawer, a folder or filing system and integrated cable ducts to optimise office organisation.
You can create extra storage space with mobile filing cabinets, file shelves and cupboards. Take a look at our extensive range of office furniture and design your dream office with a few clicks of your mouse. If you are unable to find the perfect solution in our “ready to go” range, have a look at our modular furniture catalogue.
Advice on Your New Office
If you are planning your new office space, we would love to help! Does your chosen desk match your office design? Is there space for a mobile filing cabinet or would fixed storage be more suitable? Questions upon questions. To tailor your office to your personal needs, we have developed a short questionnaire to help determine your wishes and requirements.
5 Steps to Professional Office Design:
- Download our PDF Questionnaire.
- Print the questionnaire, complete it and (optionally) draw a sketch of your planned office space.
- Please send the questionnaire to our Customer Support Team by mail or fax, or send a scanned copy via email.
- We will contact you if we have any follow-up questions.
- You will receive a professional 3D map of your office design via mail or email.